What is Spud Fit Private Coaching?
For the ultimate in support and guidance, Andrew can be your personal mindset, health and weight loss coach. He will personally guide you through every little step on the road to changing your relationship with food and changing your life, just like he did. With unlimited one-on-one video or phone calls and 100% personalised programming and planning to meet your specific needs, give yourself the best chance of finally ending the struggle and regaining control of your health, fitness, life and happiness.
Weight gain is always a symptom of a greater problem in life. My coaching aims to deal with the cause of our problems rather than simply putting a bandaid on a symptom. Our focus will be on changing the way you think about and relate to food because once you get this right, weight loss and health improvements just happen on their own. Through individualised coaching you will learn about sustainable healthy eating for the long term and you will develop the mental strategies for effective and lasting behaviour change.
Have you ever wondered why you can stick to a healthy eating plan for a short time and lose weight, only to put it back on again plus more? Andrew will help you identify and understand the root cause of your health and weight problems and give you a toolkit to help make the psychological changes required for long term success. Stop dealing with symptoms and start dealing with the real problem.
Andrew has already helped thousands of food addicts discover how they can free themselves from the burden of weight gain and ill health and achieve lasting success and weight loss. Now, you can be one of them!
With unlimited access to Andrew through phone (or Skype) and email, this is truly the most supportive and engaging coaching experience available.
Who is Andrew Taylor?
Formerly clinically depressed, anxious and morbidly obese, in his darkest moment Andrew discovered The Spud Fit Challenge as a way to help change his relationship with food by dealing with the root cause of his problem – food addiction. This helped him to overcome his depression and anxiety, on top of losing a massive 55kg (121lbs) in just one year.
Andrew Taylor is:
– a ground-breaking health advocate
– a secondary school teacher of 15 years (physical education/health and at-risk youth specialist)
– the holder of a bachelor degree in Applied Science (Human Movement)
– Starch Solution Certificate certified
– an international public speaker
– someone who thought outside the square to save himself when the experts couldn’t help
Andrew has successfully transitioned from a depressed, morbidly obese man with no hope to someone who has broken free from the shackles of food addiction, lost 55kg (121lbs) in the space of a year and changed his relationship with food to ensure he never goes back.
How you can benefit from personal coaching:
This will be a life changing experience, where you will be fully supported in doing the work required to change your relationship with food. Andrew will help you to focus 100% on what’s most important when making major lifestyle changes that stick. Regain control over your relationship with food, lose weight and reclaim your health.
- The ultimate kick start to your new life.
- Develop new habits and ways of thinking about food and its role in your life.
- Significant improvements in various health markers like blood pressure, cholesterol and insulin response to food.
- Develop the psychological tools required for long term success and freedom from food addiction.
- Allow your body and mind some time to heal.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the principles of nutrition and health to continue your journey to your new life in the long term.
What you’ll get:
- Unlimited access to Andrew through phone (or Skype) calls, daily or even multiple times per day if required.
- Weekly scheduled coaching sessions for planning and review of specific strategies and techniques.
- Mindset coaching to combat cravings.
- Specific and personalised planning to meet your own personal needs – get customised and ever-evolving solutions to suit your current situation.
- Support group talks and sharing, where you’ll gain confidence, support and helpful insights from others going through the same experience.
- Cooking demonstrations.
- Guided grocery shopping and eating out expeditions.
- Guided mindfulness and meditation sessions.
- Full member access to the online Advanced DIY Spud Fit Program and the Spud Fit Challenge support group.
What makes this different to other personal health coaching?
Other programs focus solely on losing weight and getting fit – making the numbers move – without ever dealing with the reasons for those numbers getting out of control in the first place. They deal with symptoms without ever addressing the root cause of the problem. Andrew designed the Spud Fit Challenge specifically to deal with his underlying issues with food addiction and his personal coaching takes that focus even further. He has taken the focus away from the number on the scales and placed it squarely on our behaviour. When we get our psychology and behaviour right, the numbers take care of themselves. When you fix a symptom without fixing the cause, the weight will always come back. Andrew’s coaching is all about fixing the cause.
The journey continues long past your initial program. To create lasting health and vitality we need to develop real lasting habits. That is how Andrew has been able to maintain his changed relationship with food. The key is in developing the lasting habits.
So how do we create lasting habits?
We need to develop the knowledge, tools and techniques that, when used consistently, create the optimum internal environment for success.
Andrew will personally coach you on how to implement these tools and techniques. So no matter where you’re at – whether you constantly yo-yo and want to stop that negative cycle, if you’re tired of thinking about the state of your health and how to improve it, if you’ve had enough of the constant internal dialogue about what, when and how much to eat, if it’s time for you to stop burying your emotions under food – then personal coaching is definitely the best decision you can make right now to take control of your relationship with food!