What is The Spud Fit Challenge?
The Spud Fit Challenge is a comprehensive educational hub and a community of supportive people who want to change their relationship with food, lose weight and get healthy – for the long term.
Have you ever wondered why you can stick to a healthy eating plan for a short time and lose weight, only to put it back on again plus more? The Spud Fit Challenge is designed to help you identify and understand the root cause of your health and weight problems and provide you with a toolkit to help you make the psychological changes required for long term success. Stop dealing with symptoms and start dealing with the real problem.
This community was founded by Andrew Taylor, who has already helped thousands of food addicts discover how they can free themselves from burden of addiction and achieve lasting weight loss and health. Now, you can be one of them!
Who is Andrew Taylor?
Andrew has successfully transitioned from a depressed, morbidly obese man with no hope to someone who has broken free from the shackles of food addiction, lost 55kg (121lbs) in the space of a year and has been able to maintain that since the end of 2016.
Andrew Taylor is:
– a ground-breaking health advocate
– A secondary school teacher of 15 years (Physical Education and at-risk youth specialist)
– Holder of a bachelor degree in Applied Science (Human Movement)
– Starch Solution Certificate certified
– An international public speaker
How you can benefit from joining this community:
- • CHANGE YOUR LIFE for the better in more ways than you can imagine through acquiring the knowledge, tools and techniques of the Spud Fit Challenge.
- • STOP OBSESSING over counting, tracking, measuring or weighing anything: learn to focus on the process – the results will follow.
- • MANAGE YOUR EMOTIONS without turning to food.
- • DEAL WITH CRAVINGS effectively and decisively by learning how to silence the internal debate over food choices.
- • LOSE WEIGHT: it is common for people on the Spud Fit Challenge to lose large amounts of weight, quickly.
- • GAIN ENERGY: feeding your body with high quality, clean fuel will have you feeling young and vibrant again.
- • GET HEALTHY: countless people have cured themselves of diseases such as type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and arthritis as well as many other issues while doing a Spud Fit Challenge.
- • IMPROVE SLEEP.
- • GAIN MENTAL CLARITY by freeing up valuable brain space and time to focus on more important things in life than every morsel that enters your mouth.
- • GAIN CONFIDENCE: with improvements in health and energy, as well as a new relationship with food comes confidence and willingness to step outside the comfort zone. This has the potential to change your life in more ways than you can imagine.
- • SLASH YOUR FOOD BILL AND MEDICAL COSTS: the cost of the membership will be more than offset by the money you save by taking the Spud Fit Challenge.
- • Experience SIMPLE, EASY and FAST food preparation.
- • GAIN a greater understanding of your own personal relationship with food and how it affects your life.
- • GAIN a greater understanding of the principles of healthy eating and living, and of how food affects all aspects of health.
- • BE A PART of a groundbreaking new approach to weight loss that has already worked for thousands of people, within a supportive community of like minds who understand where you’re coming from.
What you’ll get:
- • INSTANT EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to The Spud Fit Community Members’ Forum which includes many hours of video lectures and other resources, Q&A sessions with Andrew and guests including medical doctors and other related health experts, group discussion and constant daily support.
- •EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to the members’-only Facebook group where you can share your journey with others on the same path, support each other, celebrate each other’s successes and learn from each other along the way.
- •***NEW and FREE*** for Spud Fit Challenge members: instant access to the brand new (February 2018) Advanced DIY Spud Fit Program, a 25-part online education program featuring video lectures, exercises and worksheets to take your understanding of your own personal situation to the next level. – VALUED AT $197
- •***FREE*** digital download of our book, The DIY Spud Fit Challenge, packed with all the practical information you need, along with 12 potato-only recipes to get you started.
- •DIRECT ACCESS TO ANDREW to ask questions and receive answers tailored to your specific situation. Andrew takes great pride in maintaining this community and is active daily answering your questions and supporting, encouraging and guiding you.
- • DAILY ACCESS to online personal mentoring and weekly training with Andrew so you can get customised solutions to your own individual challenges.
- • ACCESS to weekly live group training and Q&A calls about food and addiction psychology, weight loss, healthy eating, exercise and many other related topics with special guests – or watch the recordings at a time that suits you.
- • BE A PART of an amazing supportive online community of like minded people who will support you, listen to you, encourage you and celebrate your successes with you.
What makes this community different from other health, weight loss and wellness programs or membership communities?
Other programs focus solely on losing weight and getting fit – making the numbers move – without ever dealing with the reasons for those numbers spiralling out of control in the first place. They deal with symptoms without ever addressing the root cause of the problems. Andrew designed the Spud Fit Challenge specifically to deal with his underlying issues with food addiction. He has taken the focus away from the number on the scales and placed it squarely on our behaviour. When we get our psychology and behaviour right, the numbers take care of themselves. When you fix a symptom without fixing the cause, the weight will always come back. The Spud Fit Challenge is all about fixing the cause.
With the The Spud Fit Challenge, the journey continues long past your initial program. To create lasting health and vitality we need to develop real lasting habits. That is how Andrew has been able to maintain his changed relationship with food. The key is in developing the lasting habits.
So how do we create a lasting habits? We need to develop the knowledge, tools and techniques that, when used consistently, create the optimum internal environment for success.
In The Spud Fit Challenge, Andrew personally coaches you on how to implement the tools and techniques to create lasting change. So no matter where you’re at – whether you constantly yo-yo and want to stop that negative cycle, if you’re tired of thinking about the state of your health and how to improve it, if you’ve had enough of the constant internal dialogue about what, when and how to eat, if it’s time for you to stop burying your emotions under food, if you’re utterly sick of counting, tracking, measuring and weighing, then joining the Spud Fit Challenge is definitely the best decision you can make right now to take control over your relationship with food!
What Others Say About The Spud Fit Challenge.
— Peter Frederick
— Gina Chartier
— Phil & Suzanne Hanna Snohomish, WA
To have Andrew’s previous experience behind his gently guiding us through the mental and physical challenges has been invaluable. His funny and knowledgeable videos are a highlight. Each one encourages more discussion or draws on experiences or themes that have come up on the Group page that week.”
— Anni Turnbull, Beechworth, Australia
— Linda Magorno
— Denita Perth Western Australia