Announcing our NEW BOOK!: Spud Fit – A Whole Food Potato-Based Guide to Eating and Living
The pre-sale is now open and your early bird price is $15 Australian dollars (about $11 USD) – that’s at least 25% OFF the RRP!
NOTE: The book is available as an ebook only at this point.
A little blurb about the book:
The Spud Fit Cook Book is far more than just a book of meals – it is a primer for long term, successful and sustainable lifestyle change. With contributions from more than 80 of the world’s foremost leaders in the plant based movement, you’ll learn everything you need to know to take control of your relationship with food and your life. Gain boundless energy and health, look and feel younger – all while eating as much as you want!
In 2016 the story of Andrew’s quest to eat nothing but potatoes for the entire year went viral. Over the course of that year he regained his health, lost 55kgs (121lbs), cured his chronic depression and – most importantly – dealt with his lifelong debilitating addiction to food. He has since inspired countless others to take control of their health and their lives, all with help from the humble spud.
The Spud Fit Challenge was borne out of Andrew’s desire to remove addictive foods from his life once and for all; if an alcoholic should quit alcohol then maybe a food addict should quit food? He continues to avoid addictive foods by enjoying a wide variety of delicious, whole foods in all their forms, without any need to count calories, analyse portion size, measure or weigh food (or yourself!), restrict intake or overthink anything at all. The simplicity of this concept is key to the Spud Fit philosophy and forms the basis of this book.
The king of comfort foods remains at the centre of his diet. In The Spud Fit Cookbook you’ll find over 100 Whole Food Spud Based recipes with contributions from some of the most knowledgeable and influential people in the plant based world, people who are leading from the front in all walks of professional life from Olympians to nutrition scientists. This book will show you the magic of potatoes and everything they can do for you.
In this book you’ll get:
- Over 100 recipes from us and some of the biggest names in the plant based world, including chefs, doctors, athletes, advocates and leaders at the forefront of the health revolution.
- Over 80 contributors give us their favourite whole food spud based recipes.
- The basic ‘rules’ of the Spud Fit Challenge that enable you to eat as much as you want, whenever you want, while losing weight.
- Mindfulness tips to help you beat cravings once and for all.
- Learn the science behind the benefits of potatoes and a whole food plant based diet for good health and fighting our biggest chronic diseases.
- Discover why food addiction is the underlying cause of weight gain and ill-health and why treating that is the solution.
- Fully understand the psychology behind using a mono-diet to treat food addiction.
- Find out which are the best varieties of potatoes for specific purposes.
- How to eat to avoid addictive foods – you can eat as much as you want while losing weight!
…and much, much more!
This book is the perfect follow on for those who have undertaken the Spud Fit Challenge – and others who just want to look great and feel even better!
The digital file for each individual copy of the book will be stamped with the email address of the recipient, so if you want to give the gift of spud health to friend’s and family at this discounted price, then you’ll need to get them now in separate transactions, entering each recipient’s email address separately (they will receive the file).
Praise for our first book, The DIY Spud Fit Challenge: