PODCAST Dr Kim Williams on Nutrition and Heart Disease
I had the great honour and privilege to sit down with Dr Kim Williams recently for episode 2 of the Spud Fit Podcast.
Dr Williams is the outgoing president of the American College of Cardiology and also a former tennis professional. His enthusiasm and passion for both spilled over in our conversation.
I hope you enjoy it!
See below for links to people and stuff that we talked about!
Thanks to my wife Mandy van Zanen for the theme music.
- Dr Williams was in town for The Nutrition in Health Care Symposium, run by Raw Events Australia
- Katrina Adams tennis player
- Harlem junior tennis education program
- James Blake tennis player
- American College of cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Dean Ornish
- University of Chicago
- Caldwell Esselstyn
- Prevent and reverse heart disease by Caldwell Esselstyn
- New York Times blog
- Vegan before 6 by Mark Bittman
- The Spectrum by Dean Ornish
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Nurses Health Study Follow up
- Calerie 2 trial
- David Katz
- Joel Fuhrman
- John McDougall
- Dr George Abela cholesterol crystal experiment
The Dakkery – The world’s comfiest daks! Works of art hand
screen printed in Australia on organic cotton and bamboo fleece.